Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LO 101

Ok. Before I start on last night's episode I feel as if I should address the BACKLASH that I received in stating that I am a LO fan. Yes it is true... I might eat my words later on, but for right now I will defend her until the end! Yes, I know that on occasion she has been a little bit of a nasty mean bitch that only Heidi could rival... but I do, I love her. And in case you need a refresher course... or if you are joining this program that is already in progress... here are the reasons that I do HEART Lo!!!

1) just a few of her memorable quotes from Laguna AND the hills... 
a) her response after LC states that she doesn't want to marry steeeeephen.... "why? he's cute. you'd have pretty babies."
b) you whorebag!
c) ohhhhh... those aren't cigarette poofs!
d) mocking kristen... "ste-phan"
e) morgan has the same dress on as me... she's a whore!
f) oh... he should probably be your boyfriend by now!
g) lauren... i think justin bobby is mad at us!
           these are just to name a FEW!!!
2) she ALWAYS has LC's back! and i must say... she tells LC when a bad egg is around. she didn't like kristen, she didn't like jen bunney, she didn't like heidi, she doesn't like she pratt and they have ALL screwed her in some form or fashion... i'm just saying... maybe she has to be there to weed out the bad one's for LC!
3) she is on TEAM BRODY!
4) she made out with Frankie!!! She took a little time out of setting up the BFF to enjoy Vegas on her own! Love it! Respect it!
5)the greatest words that have EVER plummeted out of LC's mouth came because of LO.... "i just saw lo's britney!!!!" may be Klassy with a K.... but classy no less!!!
6) HELLOOOOOOOOOOO she alone is responsible for coining the name "justin bobby"... and come on... where would we all be without being able to say the name justin bobby!!!! it brings a smile to my face every time i say it!!!

So agree or disagree... i care not! i just want those of you who think i am HORRIBLE person for liking this girl to understand the reasons why i do... oh... and i totally know that i could NEVER be the bitch that she is so i live vicariously thru her!!!! 

DUNZO!


No comments: