Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Drama Follows Them

Ummmm... so I am beginning to think that I have a sick, weird, twisted sense of humor when it comes to this show! I can not help it... but for some reason I laugh at the most inappropriate awkward moments! And I am not talking about just a chuckle... I am talking about sitting on the couch by myself laughing until I almost have tears running down my face then let out a HUGE sigh at the end to catch my breath!  By the end of the episode I was a little bit scared of myself... cause I know it is totally not normal... nor did ANYONE laugh as hard as I did... but it is what it is! here were my LOL moments....

1) douchebag doug getting turned down cause lauren had to go to work instead of "going to do something" oy!
2) the quote about the blondes verses the brunettes. i don't think even audrina knew how to respond to that it was so dumb!!!
3) heidi trying to give her reason as to why she wanted to go to she pratt's birthday party without actually saying "hey fuck face... she is the only person left in LA besides your sorry ass that wants to have anything to do with me... so i would kind of like a night out of the apartment!" yes... i dropped the f'bomb... its a first in my 12 months of posting... but omg... sometimes you have to call it like you see it!
4) rock. hard place. insert LC! getting ready for a hot night out on the town is stressful enough... but when your two best friends hate each other and are shooting the worst go to hell looks ever it is so TOTALLY awkward... probably the most awkward of the night... and I couldn't stop laughing! something is wrong with me!!!!!!!!
5) the dinner... oh the dinner! The look on Whitney's face was as if she had just seen Kelly ACTUALLY bitch slap Jessica from the LA store to the NYC store. It was priceless! Poor thing... I heart Whitney so much and she had to have been so uncomfortable in that moment. again... i choose to laugh!
6)"can't we all just get along" "we are all just getting along" "well we're not ALL getting along" "well those of us that matter are getting along".... silence because I am trying to catch my breath.
7) "you look pretty... i'm glad we chatted" audrina sits in total amusement and astonishment. my friend caroline says she is proud of audrina for not responding... i just think the music was too loud and she was in shock that someone called her pretty with her clothes on. harsh... but reality bites.
8) balloons? seriously? balloons? and a tiny chocolate cake to boot... i mean i know you are having issues with your sister and all... but balloons? seriously?
9) this is the BEST birthday ever!!! duuuuuuuuude don't jinx it!!!! next thing ya know you're sittin' all by your lonesome on an oversized couch in an overpriced club with nobody there to buy you a birthday shot... cause the fuck face to your left and his blow up doll brought you balloons and a chocolate cake and they are dunzo for the night!
10) if spencer and stephanie weren't brother and sister then WE would all be so sad cause we would not get awesome reactions like this "as long as you are rolling with that posse then i don't want to have anything to do with you. and that is straight up"
11) clean up aisle 5... clean up on aisle 5.  i thought Whitney was going to hurl all over Kelly when she said she probably shouldn't make plans for the next few months!
12) last but not least... does ANYONE believe the bs that she pratt was shoveling down LC's throat about not knowing that the terrible twosome was going to be there??? it literally made me laugh out loud!!!

ok... so you got at two for one special tonight and i am whipped. probably lots of typos... but i am too drained to even check... just read around them and use your own colorful thoughts if mine don't make any sense. but i will leave you on one final note... has anyone noticed that the commercial time is getting longer as are the "shots around town." true we get to hear lots of great music that way... but i swear there was hardly any "plot time" tonight! we'll compare next week... until then...

xoxo


No comments: