Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Better Off As Friends

"How would you like to be dumped?" I am gonna go ahead and start off by saying I am WAY to jaded right now too be writing about this episode... but it was a good one... so I am gonna go with quotes of the night! There were a few that I am sure you couldn't miss and these were the ones that I loved...

"This is called multi-tasking in a power bitch world"- and just like that Kelly C. moves to the TOP of my favorite list! I love that last week we saw her being a total hardass, ripping Jessica a new one... and this week she is making sure that Whitney has a good time while she is in NYC! That is the type of boss that R.O.C.K.S!

"I was a Sigma Nu" - OMG!!!! And now Alex moves to the top of my list!!!! I have two weaknesses in a boy... a baseball boy and a Sigma Nu boy... if you happen to be either then please feel free give me a call... i'm on the rebound :) I absolutely love that Alex dropped that he was a Sigma Nu!!! I was thinking that I loved the boy in the long johns with not the six pack... but the oh I don't know the 10 pack... but man... the moment he dropped his letters he won my heart!!!

"Time to get in bed and cuddle my dear"- ??? you just told your girlfriend that if she decided to go hang out with YOUR sister and her former best friend... who she apparently misses very much... then she shouldn't come home to you... and then you tell her this.... confused look!!!! there are sooooo many things i could say about him right now.... but i just don't have the space to do it!!!!!!

"Can we talk about us getting naked" - and just like that Brody moves to number one on my list!!!!! I love him! I just do! And the reason that he knew that LC and Doug wouldn't work out was because he knows that he and LC are meant to be together!!! Why is it EVERYONE in the world sees that they are sooo good together and yet they toy with our emotions so!!!!!!

"no one else is coming" - and just like that drinks with the girls turns into a date!!!!! and how cool was alex... "i know you planned that"... that by the way is how a sigma nu handles what could have been a total awkward situation... total confidence!!!! not only that... but they don't just sit and hang out at the hotel... he takes her on a walking tour!!! heart. heart. heart.

"hamster, guinea pig"- DUMBASS!!! enough said!

"i'll see you very soon" my heart just skipped a beat knowing that we will see more of alex!

"i'll peek in"- so now we know two things... she pratt is so desperate for her brother's attention that she buys him bribery gifts... and lets face it... that's what that was. and two... spencer apparently likes the cia.

"its just not there"- i know that i should comment more on the "breakup" then i am going to... but lets just say i had a little deja vu last night. i can say that while i do think that for the most part the editing on the hills can be less than steller... i can PROMISE you... that was the actual amount of time that LC spent in Doug's... I can't even call him Douchebag Doug... house... when someone that you are crazy about is telling you "i'm sorry... its not you, its me" all you can think is get out... get out... get out!!!!!! But in fairness to LC... she needed to do that so she and Brody can be together!!! Seriously never giving up....

so there you go... the quotes that that caught my attention.. for better or for worse! don't forget that we get a bonus episode sunday before the vma's... my favorite night of the year!!! until then...

xoxo





1 comment:

Frank and Ginger said...

just found your blog..... LOVE IT