Monday, March 31, 2008

An Unexpected Friend

So I was all set to see previews for the next episode when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer. Ok not really cause it is totally the wrong time of year... but it was as if Christmas came early cause we got an all new episode!!! Hope everyone stuck around for the second half of the hour cause here we go... The Top Ten Countdown.

10. Alright Bitcheeees!! Who knew the 70's were back!?! I had a total Parker Posey flashback to "Dazed and Confused".

9. Spencer sitting on the couch feeling sorry for himself... again. Has he left that couch once since he went on the relationship vacation?

8. She Pratt's headband. Ok. I am still trying to figure out which Halloween costume she stole that thing from. A 1920's flapper girl or a Princess Tiger Lilly ensamble. Either way... it made her look like she was losing circulation to the brain. oh... so much has just been made clear.

7. I don't know about you but I could TOTALLY pull of the black leather leggings. Cause you all know me... I have legs for daaaaaaays!

6. The relationship between a brother and sister is such a sacred bond. I mean who else can call you an annoying loser and continue to kick you over and over and over when you are down???

5. Are you allowed to talk to me?? Who the f*%k cares if her brother and best friend get mad??? They suck.

4. Not that this is an actual part of the plot... but I love the music info that pops up in the corner of my TV when a good song comes on :)

3. I want the Sass and Bide white T-shirt with the big black sequin heart on the front. Combine it with the pink tutu that Heidi wore two birthdays ago and I would be in hog heaven. Love it!

2. What's the girl going to do to me? Seriously?!? LC, her brother started a sex tape rumor about you! My guess (and judging by the eye cut between Audrina and Lo they probably feel the same way) is that the girl will set out to RUIN you if you cross her psychotically tangled path the wrong way. Be-ware.

1. The opening scene. I honestly think that might have been one of the greatest moments in The Hills history. When She Pratt realized she was sitting two seats away from LC I think she almost had a heart attack. Actually, I think she almost did something else, but I am going to keep this blog clean.

So in this episode I actually had my knees up to my chest and was saying some OMG's. I also laughed quite a bit! Pretty good episode. Can't wait for the birthday next week.

Until then,

xoxo

1 comment:

MM said...

She Pratt has got something up her sleeves. Those Pratts would eat their young, LC better watch out.