Tuesday, April 8, 2008

When Spencer Finds Out

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I was a naughty girl skipped church, so what better way to make myself feel better than to pick out the flaws of our favorite misfits!!! I know... I know I am so bad! Here you go... a special "Hills Twist" to The 7 Deadly Sins!


Lust- While there was no excessive show of lust tonight, relationships were definitely on the brain. Spencer apparently has girls falling all over him, but obviously he has changed since his days of trying to date Heidi and Audria at the same time and is a one woman man now... problem is he needs to know if he actually has a woman. Lo and Frankie must have a little more going on than their infamous hookup in Vegas than we know about... problem is lo didn't know he has a girlfriend. LC and Brody are finally able to hang out like normal friends and talk about their love lives... problem is they are still totally into each other.

Gluttony- Ever notice when people get lots of alcohol in them they tend to say the same things over and over? The she pratt had to justify her being there by repeatedly telling LC that it was all "water under the bridge" and LC kept having to tell the she pratt that she was such a good person. If either of them kept it up much longer it would have all seemed a little insincere and staged. oh wait that was totally how it seemed! Lo and Audrina have the right idea by not trusting the she pratt any further than they could throw her. Audrina gets one of the moments of the night when she threw a fake smile across her face and told lo to "smile". whew, that was a close one... almost got busted. Party on!

Greed- It doesn't really show in this episode, but I kind of think that LC is greedy when it comes to her friends. I don't think she likes to share. Should be interesting to see when she, Audrina, and Lo move in together.

Sloth- Guess who I am giving the award for the biggest sloth to... anyone? anyone?... if you guessed Spencer then give yourself a cookie. Seriously people the boy has got to get out of that apartment!! If i were the she pratt I would have slapped the s*^t out of him by now! I actually thought that she was going to when he told her that the maid needed to wash his sheets! omg! Jaw to the floor. I know by now I should never ever be shocked by the things that come out of Spencer's mouth... but damn gina!!! The she pratt was actually a better person than I would ever have been if he had told me to get out of my own living room. He needed to watch 24, seriously? Dude get a life... get a job... get some friends!!!!

Wrath- Now I know there is the age old saying that there is nothing like a woman's scorn, but Spencer being mad at me is something that I would never ever want hanging over my head. The title of the episode is "When Spencer Finds Out" that right there shows that nothing good can come from the she pratt and LC's friendship. There is a reason why Heidi told him over the phone. She was probably scarred that he would "shoot the messenger" if she told him in person. We all know what Spencer is capable of when somebody pisses him off. I don't care if you are his sister.

Envy- ohhh Heidi's favorite color these days must be green!!! She can roll her eyes all she wants when the she pratt asks her if she still wants to be friends, but she is dying that LC can be friends with the she pratt and not her. And it kills her that the she pratt wants to be friends with someone who doesn't like her. I love how she warns the she pratt that one day she will be your best friend and then the next day its over. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Heidi drop all of her friends and completely lost her social life when she chose Spencer over all of them??? And didn't she stand behind Spencer when he started all the drama??? Oh... btw... body language is a killer, Heidi totally gave herself away when the she pratt called her out on that one.


Pride- OMG! I have never ever seen a more prideful group of 22 year olds in my life. Let it go people! You don't like each other. Done. Don't say that you don't care... that it doesn't bother you anymore when it OBVIOUSLY does! No more of this "they did this to me" "she started it" bulls*^t! We get it! Move on! Oh wait... what am i talking about... if the drama wasn't there we wouldn't be so addicted to this show! Continue on as usual!

Now go read your Bible... but stay tuned for the next episode!

xoxo

No comments: